Dr. John Winfield Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

the best dermatologist in Bellevue

Posted on February 5th, 2014

My family and I have visited him for over 45 years, after I was introduced to Dr. Winfield by my obstetrician, to look at a stubborn skin rash developed during a pregnancy. His diagnose and treatment were just right. Over the years we went to him with various other problems, and couldn't have been happier with the results. If only all the other doctors we have had to see had been that good!

Posted on February 9th, 2015