Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Wright MD
Dr. John Wright, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomington, IL. He has 68 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Wright is affiliated with Osf St Joseph Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Wright has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. John Wright has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. John Wright is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Wright is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Osf St Joseph Medical Center
68 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 1945
Dr. John Wright Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. John Wright's office for more information.
801 Broadmoor Dr Bloomington, IL : (309) 663-2038
Locations & Directions801 Broadmoor Dr, Bloomington, IL
Dr. John Wright is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomington, IL.