Dr. John J Labella Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John J Labella?

Dr. Labella is highly opinionated and extremely unprofessional. There is no value to any input a parent may have....it is HIS way or nothing. He has berated other health care professionals in the exam room. Moreover, his inability to follow up with patients regarding their care leaves him among the very WORST of pediatricians. Terrible.

Absolutely the worst experience we've ever had with a physician

Dr. Labella was incredibly rude, had absolutely zero patience for my daughter and I, and he made it utterly clear that I was not welcome in his office. And all of this simply because I dared to question the vaccination schedule he laid out for my FOURTH child.What is worse is that I would have been more than happy have a reasoned discussion with Dr. Labella regarding my concerns, actual research that I had done (I have actually personally contacted drug manufacturers, I'm not some internet nut), etc. Unfortunately, as soon as I opened my mouth to say anything other than "yes, sir" he berated me and then walked out the door.Amazingly, when I went to leave, the office administrator could not arrange to schedule any future visits because they were not ready to book 3 months in advance (really?). Like I said, it was made clear that I was not welcome to return.Not only is this Doctor arrogant and bullying, he is misinformed and bigoted.

Best Doctor that was great with my first born son back in 1992. Children's Hospital. You can't find a doctor like that anymore. caring, kind, and all around good Doctor. Would call and check up to see how my son was feeling. #1 Pediatrician Doctor..

Dr. John J Labella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cranberry Township, PA.