Dr. John Lace Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Lace?

Excellent Caregiver

Posted on June 29th, 2016

Listens well and I'd an extremely good physician. Wait time is a result of the time he takes with patients.

1st appt took months, worth it so far

Posted on January 20th, 2016

First appointment was about two months to get in to see him (but I was not critical), difficult perhaps, but shows a busy practice. Dr. Lace took about 10-15 minutes to review my PMHx records in light of my chief complaint as **part of the appointment time** - so had facts fresh in memory and he could ask appropriate questions that didn't waste time and were focused to quickly rule out common problems that did not apply to me. Took a very good primary complaint based history, kept the history focused, and spent enough time and focused on ME in relation to my Chief Complaint so that I didn't feel I was on a conveyor belt, or was just a set of symptoms and not a person. Was open and honest with me, answered my questions without hesitation and weighed the pros and cons of follow up tests in comprehensible English, not medical jargon, and was able to honestly justify his follow up plans. His follow up with when test results were in was same day. Questions taken by assistant were answered the same day asked. Staff seemed abrupt, curt and border line rude - but efficient. I wasn't there to see the staff, I was there to see the physician. For a first visit I was MORE than satisfied. He COULD work on a better front office staff, but reviews should not be about the front office, but about the Doctor and his knowledge, so far I am happy with his philosophy and his intake. The second appointment will be scheduled to follow very quickly upon results of next set of tests.

He's Superficial, Inattentive, Kasanova

Posted on December 27th, 2015

He overlooked major abnormalities in my sleep study, gave superficial interpretation, didn't comment on my symptoms and unusual data in the study - his interpretation didn't add anything to my symptoms which me and doctor didn't know already, he just scratched the surface. My PCP said he relied on professional, because himself didn't understand sleep study data. I explained to the PCP main problems, showed standards for "normalcy", he became so upset that didn't want to contact Dr. Lace and looked for another professional. Female workers around Dr. Lace's behave strange: possesive of him, praise him, like they are his wives or girlfriends... I recommend THOROUGHLY double check what Dr. Lace says/writes

Posted on June 21st, 2017