Dr. John P Lacey Jr Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. John P Lacey Jr?

No personality

I saw this doctor many years ago. So, he could have changed. But, he did not seem to care about my symptoms nor explain my condition to me. He documented I was non-compliant with treatment without explaining what the treatment was for and why I needed that particular medication. He prescribed medication before I was even diagnosed. And, then wondered why I did not want to take the medication. That is not non-compliant. That is being careful with your healthcare and not taking medication when you do not even know what you have or if there is a chance it will work.