Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John C Lafleur
Dr. John C Lafleur, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mobile, AL, with another office in Mobile, AL. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Lafleur is affiliated with Providence Hospital. Dr. Lafleur has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John C Lafleur has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Lafleur is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1975
University Of Florida Health Shands Hospital
Dr. John C Lafleur accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John C Lafleur in this video.
Dr. John C Lafleur is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mobile, AL.