Dr. John Lancon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Lancon?

Posted on November 28th, 2017

Dr Lancon did my brain surgery 4 years ago! Checked on me every minute he could! Him and his staff are wonderful!

Brain Surgery ( Chiara Malformation Decompression )

Posted on June 25th, 2016

Dr. Lancon was wonderful. I had been experiencing so many different symptoms. In and out of the ER for several months. No one could diagnose me except to say it was all in my head all these symptoms. My regular doctor called and told him my symptoms and sent my MRI to him He diagnosed me in a minute with Chiara Malformation. At my appointment he explained this disease to me and told me that I would need brain surgery. I wasn't scared at all. He is very confident and I felt and saw this. I never was worried. He is an awesome, compassionate surgeon. Great bedside manner as well. I would recommend him to anyone. All of the staff at the hospital said he was the best brain surgeon. Everyone has great things to say about this doctor.

Brain surgery

Posted on June 14th, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Lancon to anyone with a brain disorder back in 2005 he diagnosed me with a Arachnoid cyst, Jan. 2006 hr performed surgery on me God working through him he saved my life!! To this day I still say thank you!

WONDERFUL!

Posted on September 8th, 2014

Dr Lancon is a wonderful surgeon! He did brain surgery on me and saved my life! he is wonderful!

Posted on April 3rd, 2014

Dr. Lancon is wonderful! He did brain surgery on me and he did amazing! I would recommend anyone to him! Him and his CNP, and staff are very nice!!

Pleased with visit

Posted on November 23rd, 2012

After seeing many doctors for over a year we were referred to this doctor and had a diagnosis before leaving his office.

Knows His Stuff

Posted on March 29th, 2012

He may not always seem to be the most talkative, but I went to him for a second opinion concerning some leg pain. He answered all my questions very directly. Didn't beat around the bush. He performed my surgery and the results are just what he told me I should expect. Some say he's a nerd in the operating room and is very meticulous. I wouldn't want a surgeon any other way. Plus the fact every nurse or specialist during my hospital stay raved about his work and the success of his patients' procedures further solidified my confidence in him. I would not hesitate to refer someone to him.

Fred Lovett

Posted on June 21st, 2010

great bedside manor, takes his time when meeting with you, is always in a hurry to get to the next patient, has a down to earth way of explaining your problem. Will help anyway he can if you can get in touch with him. I have called one time and had someone other than the answer service answer. office will take forever to get back to you. girls in the office are great , they just wont call you.

Posted on February 16th, 2010

I've never been so impressed by the amount of time he spent explaining the problem and the solution to my problem. He listened to everything I had to say and took a completely individualized approach to my treatment!

SWApperson

Posted on November 2nd, 2009

Just when I had given up hope of ever not being in pain with my low back, I found Dr. Lancon. His compassion for his patients and his "bedside ma ...

Posted on August 29th, 2017