Dr. John N Landis Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John N Landis Jr?

I developed a cough along with my asthma that got progressively worse for two years that other doctors treating my asthma could not figure out where it was coming from. I was put through all kinds tests and everything came up negative. I went to see Dr. Landis. He spent and hour with me and prescribed a different asthma medication and my cough went away after 1 to 2 doses. He is wonderful. I cannot believe he was able to figure that out after 1 appointment.

One of the best