Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. John Landsberg has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 2 of 6
This particular "doctor" is a dangerous one...I was his patient for over twelve years, he started out seeming like a caring man and I did sometimes feel like he was "doing his best."After the tenth year of "care" he was simply overwhelmed with the amount of patients he was to "care for" and things went horribly wrong from there...At one point there was even physical abuse on his part...he chose to grab me and "bear hug me" instead of letting me see the chart that by law belongs to me...Why he wouldn't just let me see my own chart after so many written and verbal requests I will probably never know...I was "written off" and labeled as aggressive instead of assertive when I started to realize that he definately was "not doing his best." Since I have been out of "his care" I have been happier and more healthy than I ever was while "under his care."I advise ANYONE who is currently with this "doctor" to re-think their options...especially female patients!!!As patients in America we have sort of forgotten that WE have the power over our own health and that the "doctors" are often just reading symptoms out of a book and not treating the whole person.My advice, stay away from this man...I had to learn the hard way...I hope this helps @ least one person save themselves a lot of pain and mistreatment...I also had to endure a lot of hearing his personal information...things I didn't want to ever know about him...and things a "patient" should never be privy to when seeing a medical pracitioner!!!All the time he spent telling me about his wife...his son...his frustrations about working within the county system...all of that time could have easily been spent actually doing his job...instead the end result was shameful and a pathetic example of what patients who are not empowered will for sure experinece time and again if they are not aware of how damaging an "indifferent doctor" can be to their health...Please think twice...My blessings and compassion go out to anyone who is currently under his care and to anyone else who has been mistreated by this "doctor" and his staff...
Dr. Landsberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
33 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions345 Camino Del Remedio, Santa Barbara, CA
Dr. John Landsberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Barbara, CA.