Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John R Lanesky Jr has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Testicular Diseases
- Electric Stimulation Therapy
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urethral Stricture
- Bladder Issues
- Urinary Incontinence
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Reproductive Sterilization
- Urologic Emergencies
- HPV Type 6 (Human Papillomavirus)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Prostate Cancer
- Penile Prostheses
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Balloon Dilatation
- Erection lasting too long (Priapism)
- Low-Level Laser Therapy
- Penile Implantation
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Urinary Incontinence, Stress
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Kidney Stones
- Testicular Hydrocele
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Lanesky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. John R Lanesky Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMichigan Institute Of Urology, 13251 E 10 Mile Rd Ste 200, Warren, MI
Dr. John R Lanesky Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, MI.