Dr. John E Langenfeld Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. John E Langenfeld?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Will never go back to him he seamed like I was bothering him Waited examining room hour and a half .i know doctors are busy so I understand ,but when he came in the room he did not even talk to be for five minutes seamed annoyed I was very uncomfortable.

This was the worst doctor visit ever! We went for a second opinion for pectus excavatum. He listened to my daughter's complaints and commented ...Do you really want surgery?..The exam consist of him pulling her shirt down in front and then told her to lift her shirt up and commented,"Doesn't look bad to me" ..He never did any other measurements or anything! Horrible expereince!

I found him to be very confident, knew his stuff, and was able to put me at ease. He had excellent follow up and would recommend him highly

I needed surgery for a suspicious mass in my lung, and Dr. Langenfeld was very reassuring. He showed confidance, and answered all my questions. I went into that OR feeling reassured and very positive because I knew I would be in good hands.

Gave me my new leaf on life

Dr. John E Langenfeld is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Brunswick, NJ.