Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Lanoue Jr
Dr. John Lanoue Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX, with other offices in Southlake, TX and Plano, TX (and 8 other locations). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Lanoue is affiliated with Medical Center of Plano, Medical City Dallas Hospital and Texas Health Plano. Dr. Lanoue has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Lanoue Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. John Lanoue Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.