Dr. John T Larossa Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John T Larossa?

On 2 occasions called numerous times to get test results; no call backs. Had to make office visit to discuss results

Average

Personality OK. Sounds Knowledgeable. Never follows up after visits, tests, etc. Called office, sent emails, even went to his office, nothing. I was so frustrared. When I went to office, spoke with his receptionist. Instead of arranging a follow up with Dr LaRossa. She took my contact info & Promissed to call me they same afternoon. Nothing!

The doc is a man's man!!!!!! He will tell you how it is even you don't want to hear it he's been my primary care physician for 19 years now and would recommend him to anyone

Nice Doctor, Nurse Ratchet Staff

Dr. LaRossa is a kind doctor who cares about his patients. However, he has some misgivings when it comes to diagnostics. He prescribed me medicine that has negative side affects when combined with another drug I am taking regularly. He didn't even mention the harmful combination. His staff also made it impossible to schedule appointments with him and they lost one of my blood tests, which I had to get redone. Overall one of the worst experiences with any doctor I've ever had.

Really really bad doctor.

Literally the worst doctor I ever had. Clueless idiot. You don't judge doctor by his manners or "courteous staff". You judge doctor by his skills and how he can help you. If I followed his advice I would be disabled for the rest of my life. He is a nice guy, just really really bad doctor.

Endocrinologist

Dr. will not call back for any reason. The office staff is rude and does not even acknowledge the fact that they have your information correctly. NO ONE ever calls back or reports the results of your blood work. My impression of the office is they are in retirement mode and just do not care.

like him

cautious, caring physician....doesn't send out enough reports after physicals though..does send info if you need meds for something that came up in physical exam.

Awful! Don't waste your time!

Oh, I wish I had reviews before bothering to go to him. I went to him when I was feeling so sick, and my husband came with me for support. He also wanted to be there to emphasize to Dr. Larossa how badly I have been feeling, and how worried he was about me. I asked if he would be doing any labs, and he told me no, that he would call another doctor and ask them for the labwork they did and then call me on Monday. I had brought all of my labs from all different doctors for the last few years, but he told me he would call for labs from somewhere I hadn't been in years, and I didn't know why. I told him it may be quicker to just redo the labs since those results would be old, and I was eager to find help, and was so scared to get worse. This was on a Friday morning. He told me to hang tight, he'd call on Monday. Monday came and went, no call. My husband called them, left a message saying that I had gotten worse over the weekend and that he was worrying that if I didn't get started on something, a medication, or any kind of help, that I would end up in the ER. The secretary told him he'd tell the doctor and have him call. Again, no call. It's been over 2 months, and we never heard from him no matter how many times we called, and I went to another doctor since then, but wished I hadn't wasted my time making and waiting for the appointment with him, then waiting for him to call, which he never did. I had gone to my general doctor the week before and asked her for a complete bunch of labs, including anything needed for an endocrinologist, so that when I met him a few days later, he would have everything he needed and it would be very recent. It didn't matter, and we urged him to not just let it go because I was so sick, and he never called. Awful, awful, awful. Don't waste your time!!!!

Highly advice finding another doctor

I tried all the time calling his office for information he promised to get me and now its been a month with no return calls after i have left multiple calls. His receptionists suck (excuse my anger) but they careless.....the just give u the push around until you are forced to sign up for another useless appointment

NO follow-up

After an initial consultation there has been no follow-up. Multiple messages have been left with staff on follow-up.. no return calls. No courtesy. Horrible!