Dr. John E Lassetter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John E Lassetter?

Great doctor, truly cares

Dr. Lassetter is so warm and friendly. He is the first Cardiologist I have ever gone to that I feel truly cares about me and my issues. He is really easy to talk to and takes the time to address your concerns. I will never go to another Cardiologist. Definitely worth making an appointment.

Not very nice

Never see this guy again!

He's an outstanding doctor as far as I'm concerned. His style and dress are a bit unconventional but he has a good sense of humor and will listen to patient concerns and discuss them in plain English .

Mom of a 25 year old patient.

He placed a defibrillator pacemaker in my daughter one year ago and the leads have fallen out twice in the last year. This time he never even came in and talked to her before the surgery and didn't come and talk to us after the surgery. I'm a nurse and in all my years I have never seen anything as unprofessional as this. If you are thinking of going to any of the doctors in his office think twice. You might want to try chambers or Salt Lake City. No stars!!!!!

Dr. John E Lassetter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Afton, WY.