- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John C Lauer MD
Dr. John C Lauer, MD is a doctor primarily located in Mattoon, IL, with another office in Mattoon, IL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Neurologist, Psychiatry.
Dr. John C Lauer has 2 locations
Dr. John C Lauer has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. John C Lauer has the following 13 expertise
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
32 Years Experience
Graduated in 1988
Dr. John C Lauer Accepts the Following Insurance
- PO Box 372 Mattoon , IL (217) 258-4042
- 1000 Health Center Dr Mattoon , IL 61938
More about Dr. John C Lauer
Dr. Lauer graduated from the Southern Illinois University School of Medicine in 1988. He works in Mattoon, IL and 1 other location and specializes in Neurologist and Psychiatry. Dr. Lauer is affiliated with Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center.