Have you seen Dr. John C Lauer?

Questionable staff

Dr. Lauer is a great doctor. He is kind and courteous and has a great knowledge base. His staff on the other hand are questionable. Upon leaving his care, one of his staff decided that my treatment and past were open for discussion with other patients. I dont know about you, but when I see a doctor for whatever reason, I expect to be treated like a person and not a topic for ridicule among other patients.

Fantastic Doctor!!! Trust him with my life very caring and compassionate, He has been a doctor for my family for approximately 19 yrs. I would recommend him as a top notch dr to anyone who needs help with mental health issues. KDH

Adult ADHD

Dr. John C Lauer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mattoon, IL.

Dr. John C Lauer Is this you?