Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John R Lawrence
Dr. John R Lawrence, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Penns Grove, NJ, with another office in Voorhees, NJ. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Lawrence is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Salem County. Dr. Lawrence has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John R Lawrence has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr Lawrence is willing to go the extra mile for you. When my husband needed a new psychiatrist, he called around to find providers that took our insurance and were accepting new patients. I see him as well, and he has been very accommodating given the severity of my condition. He's from the area, and his parents were teachers at a local high school. He loves his community, and treats his patients well.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Lawrence is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2002
Dr. John R Lawrence accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John R Lawrence in this video.
Dr. John R Lawrence is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Penns Grove, NJ.