Doctor Layliev made us feel reassured and confident about the surgery. Everyone was helpful and willing to answer any questions we had! Thanks.

Best decision I have ever made- Dr. Layliev

I had a Rhinoplasty with Dr. Layliev and am thrilled with the outcome. I was so nervous and had gone on multiple consultations, by far Dr. Layliev and his office exceeded my expectations. Recovery was better than I thought, I was back to work 5 days after the procedure. Thank you, Dr. Layliev and staff.

Always feel comfortable and welcomed, great job. No complaints.

He is a Liberator!!!

I did what most people do after they decide they are going to get a divorce. I decided to spruce up my appearance.I had a "Mommy MakeOver" (Tummy-Tuck /Breast Augmentation) Next I think I will be back for fillers since I used to look like I was 20 years old and people could not believe that I had a teenager ...when I told them they were shocked......but now I probably appear to be around 45 because my husband sucked the youth out of me with all the stress....but soon no more. ...and I look great now ! Dr. Layliev did miraculous work. I look stunning !! Thank You for making me look like I did when I was 16 before pregnancy took a hold of my tiny body! Thank You...you are the #1 savior/liberator.

He Truly is the Best

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Layliev. My breasts look beautiful..my only concern now is the moles that I have all over my breasts and abdomen.. when I fill out my VS bra with my new double DD breasts I want everything to look perfect just perfect. I have been working on various massage techniques so that my breast drop quicker(lefty,righty you name it).Once I get all of those moles removed from my breasts and stomach.. I will proudly post them all over realself for everyone to see. I will be back for mole removal. Thank You Dr. Layliev you truly are skilled.

Body I've Always Wanted

I was going to enter into the motiva breast implant study..but then that meant that the poor surgeon was going to have to deal with me for 10 years *aka*(I am not an easy patient to deal with) but then I decided to go with Dr. Layliev..he was very nice to me and he even gave me free biocorneum scar cream(instead of having me come back for botox etc) everytime I called the office they always put a Dr. On the phone and if Dr. Layliev wasn't available for a phone call to talk to me about plastic surgery there's always another Dr.

BEST decision choosing Dr. Layliev.

After being insecure with my small A Cup sized breasts I decided it was time to do something about it. I picked Dr. Layliev after consulting with 5 other Surgeons because of how kind and professional he was to me. Now I feel more womanly and the bigger breasts seem to really compliment my hourglass frame. Thank You Dr. Layliev!

BEST decision choosing Dr. Layliev.

Always a Great Visit

Love the results from my surgeries. Thank You for your compassion and exceptional work.

Exceptional Dr.

Not to be the pot calling the kettle black but I feel BEAUTFUL and now it's going to be a good sweet year after my mommy-makeover..Thank You so much....your work is exceptional and I will be back for more !

Accomplished Doctor

Dr. Layliev is an extremely accomplished doctor and his skills surpass any other surgeons skills that I have encountered thus far. Immediately after my two procedures that I had in the summer...I became overwhelmingly empowered with confidence in my own skills and abilities..I feel like I finally look smoking hot and I am on the path to success and a doctorate degree.I am more outgoing now,social, and I have no more issues speaking non-stop in front of large groups of people.THANK YOU Dr. Layliev.. I am forever grateful for the confidence that you gave me to make a big change in my life and chase my dreams which are no longer a fantasy but a reality. I wish you nothing but good health,happiness, and wealth for your future as well!

Dr. Layliev hand's are magic. I recently had a mommy makeover and could not be happier. Thank you for giving me my pre-baby body back.

Dr. John Layliev is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Huntington, NY.