Dr. John S Lean Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John S Lean?

After being referred to Dr. Lean by my Opthomologist, he made the time to see me immediately. When I got to the office, the staff checked me in quickly and Dr. Lean was examining me within 10 minutes. He performed a thorough examination, explained his findings and their consequences in detail and schedules surgery for me quickly. He explained the procedure to my wife and myself at the Hospital and prepared us for the recovery. The surgery was on time and was completed without complications. Dr. Lean gave my wife a full report of the surgery while I was in recovery and gave her post-op care instructions for me which he repeated to me once I was awake. He thoroughly explained what happened during the surgery and what to expect. Dr. Lean followed up with a phone call the next day (Saturday) to make sure everything was fine (which it was). I have a followup office visit on Monday and expect that to be as professional as everything else so far. I think Dr. Lean and his staff have done an excellent job.

I have been a patient for sometome now. He has always treated my issues with great respect and caring! HE treats his patients as a whole person not just the eyes.

Lovely office, caring staff, excellent bedside manner

I went to see Dr. Lean after I had another surgeon complete an eye surgery. Dr. Lean is prompt in meeting with patients at their scheduled appointment time and has a very caring manner. Dr. Lean takes the time to explain your condition to you which helps to put a patient at ease. If I had it to do over again, I would have had Dr. Lean perform my surgery rather than the doctor who did perform my surgery. The only reason I did not have Dr. Lean perform my surgery is that I did not know of him at the time.I noticed above that some idiot wrote derogatory remarks about Dr. Lean. I can only think that individual must be confused with another doctor.

arrogant and rude

Dr Lean and staff are great

The threat of losing one's sight is a scary experience. Dr. Lean and his amazing staff helped me through a diagnosis (and very successful treatment) of macular degeneration. They are caring, funny, and professional.

Dr. John S Lean is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laguna Hills, CA.