Dr. John Leavengood Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

He sucks

Posted on November 12th, 2013

I will never go to this doctor again. He was rude, impatient and he has a terrible temper. He said, there is no such thing as fibromyalgia and that Rhumetologists are not real doctors and screamed at me the whole time I was there. He made me wait 2 hours before he even showed up and I was his only appointment for the day. He also boasted that he was the BEST neurologist in the USA. Strange man!

Posted on March 10th, 2011