Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John J Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 1 of 1
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. John J Lee - Posted on May 25th, 2016
9 Years Experience
University Of California San Diego School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. John J Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMemorial Division Of Orthopaedic Trauma, 1150 N 35th Ave Ste 130, Hollywood, FL
Dr. John J Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.