Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Leech Jr
Dr. John Leech Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pottstown, PA, with another office in Phoenixville, PA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Leech is affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital University of PA Health System, Pottstown Memorial Medical Center and Phoenixville Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Leech Jr has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. John Leech Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pottstown, PA.