Dr. John Leighton Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Leighton Jr?

Posted on August 28th, 2012

This is the second time that I've seen Dr. Leighton. Once in 1996, he saved my life and put me in remission. I'm now back, however, for another problem, and he is the same caring, attentive, expert doctor that I first met back then. I would highly recommend him!

Blood work not followed

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

Having cancer is trying enough - yet a simple blood cancer marker test is not ordered or not in the file to be ordered as is necessary for following chemotherapy care. I am very pleased with the doctor and the awesome staff - I should not worry about this, yet is often overlooked. I have advanced cancer and the cancer blood test is paramount to my future care. When I addressed this to the doctor, he said "It was human error", yet has happened on several occasions prior.

A former patients wife

Posted on December 26th, 2009

I am in the medical profession myself.I know many doctors. Dr. Leighton is a wonderful caring man. He told us the truth. He told us our options. He was always there for support and encouragement. I can't tell you what it meant to have Dr. Leighton take care of both us. He showed me as much care, compassion and concern as he did my husband.His office staff showed the same.His nurses were upbeat and always available to talk.I could go on and on. As the saying goes he is simply the best.I will never forget for all he did for us. Thank you, Dr. Leighton

Posted on June 11th, 2015