Dr. John Lenihan Jr Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John Lenihan Jr?

This is my second surgery in having, he was the only one to diagnose my unexplained bleeding and pain, successful previous surgery.

Posted on October 14th, 2016

I had surgery in 1991 by Dr Lenihan, he did a good job and he got me in for surgery the next morning. I recovered well. The only reason I wasn't a patient consistently since 1991 was because I moved to another country, then to another state. I now make the commute all the way from Centralia area, to get GOOD CARE. It seemed the further South I moved away from WA the care was not up to standards. I have been miserable since 2010 because I entrusted my care to another woman's care clinic in the area, since 2010. Dr Lenihan ordered tests and he was the only one to figure out why I was bleeding so much and having so much pain. It's important for students to learn from good doctors. If you have an issue with a student being in the room just say you're not comfortable with it and then you don't have the student in there. The staff have been very helpful, and call backs in a timely matter. I'm having my second surgery, by Dr. Lenihan, I know he will make me feel a lot better.

Review for Dr. Lenihan

Posted on December 10th, 2013

This Doctor was very rude, he pretty much dismissed everything I had to say. I will not go to him again, and I would not recommend him EVER!!!!! I could say more, but I won't.

He was ready to yank out my uterus!

Posted on May 12th, 2010

when refered to him by my GP for between period pain he sugested a hysterectomy at 37 years old.He has made no effort to try to help us concieve.

No Follow Up

Posted on October 2nd, 2009

He's supposed to be a good surgeon but he's spacey and disconnected in the office. He also has students in and when they are in the room he forgets about the patient.

I like him

Posted on March 24th, 2009

Dr. Lenihan has been my doctor for over 20 years. He's very good and listens. He always up-to-date with what's new in his specialty.

Posted on July 12th, 2017