Dr. John F Lennox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John F Lennox?

Dr Lennox saves my life

I was a patient of Dr Lennox. He performed surgery to remove my ovaries for what seemed to be benign. Unfortunately it was ovarian cancer that had metastasized. He skillfully removed all traces and followed up with me for over 5 years along with my oncologist until I moved away. He’s compassionate, caring and listened to my concerns and needs. I will forever be grateful for his part in saving my life. My doctors since have continued to tell me that I’m a miracle patient, as it’s rare to survive ovarian cancer.

Thankful to him

So, Dr. Lennox is candid and blunt. This might bother some people, but I appreciate it. He told me exactly how he would treat my disease, why he would do so, and gave me options for seeing other people if I felt I needed to do so. I am very very thankful to dr. lennox. He is quirky and blunt, but very, very caring. You will laugh a lot if you like his strange sense of humor. If not, you will be insulted. So go to him if you want a doctor that doesn't beat around the bush, will do his best for you, and is one of the best in his field.

Great Physician

Great physician and diagnostician.

Worst