Dr. John A Leone Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. John A Leone?

Our primary Dr.

My Favorite Doctor!

Dr. Leone has been my doctor for a decade or two.... He is a sweet and lovely man. Very easy to work with. Very pleasant and easy going. Very understanding and accomodating. Very cooperative and friendly. I cannot say enough about him, and how lucky and happy I am to have him as my physician!

A very patient and tolerant physican.

I have been a patient for a few years,and he has always been very helpful,and very interested in my care.He has always tried to resolve any issues that were bothering me,and if he was unable,he would recommend a physican that could better meet my needs.

Birth Control