Dr. John J Leppard III Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. John J Leppard III?

Excellent surgeon

Dr. Leppard performed carpal tunnel release surgery on both my hands w/excellent results. He is willing to explore all options, never rushes his appointments & is a truly caring physician.

Dr. Leppard operated on my daughter's arm - he was wonderful, compassionate and professional.

Hand Surgery-Tumor on left thumb

I wish to acknowledge the outstanding care and compassion from our Dr. John Leppard. He has cared for myself, my husband, and my late mother. He has operated on and cared for our ailments. Which include corporal tunnel surgery, trigger finger surgery, a broken shoulder, broken wrist, broken toes and arthritis. Dr. Leppard is a wonderful doctor surrounded by a competent staff. I would highly recommend him. Thank you

VERY SATISFIED PATIENT

I had a carpal tunnel surgery on May 13th by Dr. Leppard. He is an excellent doctor and was very informative about what he was going to do and what to expect. Has an extremely nice bedside manner and had me come to the office for several check-ups. Gave me instructions how to re-wrap the area where the stitches were. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for the BEST hand surgeon.

Dr. Leppard has performed numerous surgeries on my hand due to a medical condition I have. Each time he performed the surgery, he was not only highly- skilled at what he did, but he was also always professional, kind, and compassionate. He treated me with respect and kindness. He took the time after each surgery to speak with my husband and my daughter to let them know what he did during surgery and what to expect post-surgical. He answered all of our questions and was available when I had a question after I returned home from the hospital. I highly recommend Dr. Leppard for his talents as a surgeon, for his professionalism as a doctor and for his compassion as a human being.

I have gone to Dr Leppard for various aliments, bulging discs,arm pain, planter fasciatus and he gives the best cortisone shots . I have gone to other doctors and he is precise and hits the mark every time. He discusses the condition in depth , gives suggestions, alternatives and it is really up to the client to follow through with physical therapy or exercise. You cant blame a doctor if you don't follow his direction.

My mother recommended Dr Leppard for my torn knee meniscus for surgery. I was hurt on the job. He performed orthroscopic surgery on my knee and it is fine. The follow ups were also informing , He explains everything to you. He is a cool guy. Listens and responds to all questions.

I would recommend Dr. Leppard for his skilled work and excellent care. I felt very comfortable and trusted him with the skin graft that had to be done on my hand. Now that everything is healed I can't even see the many stiches that I had,

Received More Courteous Treatment and Warmth From the Car Dealer

I waited over 2 hours to see the doctor in a very crowded waiting room with badly stained couches. The doctor ordered a series of tests and wrote out a number of prescriptions with minimal explanation of what, where or why. When asked to explain the doctor said, "The girls in the front will help you out". A follow-up phone call for clarification resulted in the information that the doctor doesnt accept phone calls from patients and the question, Would you like to make an appointment? Following poor to non-existent communication, a gruff and nasty manner and very poor treatment I will be looking for a new physician.

One of my most-trusted physicians

Different people have different impressions of process. Dr. Leppard's specialization of the hand can make that complex structure difficult to explain in detail to a patient. Understanding comes from both sides. My experienced - 4 hand surgeries, to date - have all had near-100% outcomes. From the Dr's. point of view you mave only two options, and that may be clearer to him than to you. Personally, I think he's brilliant.

ITS A SHAME...

IT IS A SHAME THAT THE DOCTORS ARE WONDERFUL AND YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH VERY UNPLEASANT CONVERSATIONS WIHT THE FRONT DESK. AS A HEALTHCARE PROFFESIONAL MYSELF, I KNOW WHAT GOES ON BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. ITS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT PATIENT CARE, ISNT IT? DR. LEPPARD IS EXCELLANT, HAD HE BEEN NOTHING BUT I WOULD HAVE WENT TO A DIFFERENT PRACTICE. I UNDERSTSAND THE GIRLS ARE BUSY, AS WE ALL ARE, BUT THERE SHOULD AT LEAST BE A LITTLE COMPASSION, NO? EYE CONTACT GOES ALONG WAY. ESPECIALLY WHEN ASKING FOR A COPAYMENT. I MEAN, CAN YOU LOOK UP FOR A SPLIT SECOND TO AT LEAST MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH THE PATIENT? IS THAT REALLY ASKING TOO MUCH?? OTHERWISE, JOHN DOWNEY AND DR. LEPPARD AND DR. CORSO ARE FANTASTIC TO WORK WITH WHEN YOU ARE HAVING A PROBLEM.......

Dr. John J Leppard III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodbury, NY.