Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John M Letovsky Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Diabetes Complications
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
This is the first Dr. that heard my complaints and did not just chock them up to being a full time mother. He heard my complaints and adjusted medications as well as diagnosed my thyroid and gave meds to do that. He worked with me to choose medicines that work as well but are cheaper since we do not have prescription coverage. I fell better than I have in years and I owe it to him not being arrogant and classifying my symptoms as "normal" and understood they affected my daily life.I will follow him wherever he goes. He saved my husband from suicide and deserved a reward for Hearing what 3 other doctors just said was "stress" as severe depression and he worked with us to find the EXACT right medication on purpose, effectiveness and cost. What a blessing he was to us this summer.
25 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Ucsd Medical Center
Dr. John M Letovsky Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John M Letovsky Jr in this video.
Dr. John M Letovsky Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.