Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John A Libertino Jr has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Bladder Issues
- Ureter Diseases (Ureteral Diseases)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Renal Hypertension
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Urinary Catheterization
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Adrenal Rest Tumor
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Neoplasm Circulating Cells
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Kidney Cancer
Showing 5 of 27
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2011, 2009, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. John A Libertino Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsEmerson Urology Associates, 131 Old Road To 9 Acre Cor Ste 460, Concord, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John A Libertino Jr in this video.
Dr. John A Libertino Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Concord, MA.