Dr. John Ligush Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Ligush?

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on October 13th, 2015

Fantastic. Great at making you feel comfortable, explains everything and makes you feel like you're part of a team, and having had two operations performed by him I can also say he's a great surgeon. There's not a thing I would change about him or his staff.

Posted on October 25th, 2014

Omg not only is he eye candy. Made my mother feel at ease, he explain things to her, he also repeat so that she understood. Thanks for putting a smile on my mother face. GREAT doc!!!

An Excellent Doctor

Posted on May 24th, 2011

I highly recommend this doctor to whomever asks me. I have only good things to say about Doctor and his staff. They do everything to put u at ease. Going to the doctor has never been an easy experience for me. And asking for help has never been easy. But have realized as I get older I need medical care. I am not able to work anymore because of multiple illnesses that are still ongoing for the rest of my life.

Posted on May 9th, 2011

I suffered from leg pain and vascular problems most of my adult life and physicians that I saw never put together what was going on. Dr. John Ligush diagnosed my issues correctly and I have never felt better since having both legs worked on. I would highly recommend Dr. John Ligush to anyone having vascular issues!

Posted on March 14th, 2017