Dr. John Linder Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. John Linder?

Worst Dr ever

Posted on November 10th, 2015

He is awful. Needs his doctor credentials removed immediately. He dismissed my pain while I was having a sickle cell crisis. He told me I was faking it and accused me of being a drug addict because I was in the week before with a crisis. Worst Doctor ever and I wouldn't recommend him to take care of my dog.

Worst Ever

Posted on October 26th, 2015

The absolute worst physician that I have ever encountered. Very condescending & short. Refused to give me treatment. I'm not sure how he is able to work in such a delicate environment in which people depend on assistance with their health. He couldn't have cared if I have passed out and died right there in the room with him. He walked out and refused to treat me. I'm more shocked than disappointed. He needs to be terminated immediately. I wouldn't even send my worst ememy there. I only gave a rating of a 1 because I couldn't put 0.

Rude!

Posted on March 30th, 2015

This doctor has zero people skills. He made an already stressful visit for my family member even worse. He is condescending and judgemental. He needs to take some courses on interpersonal communication, bedside manners, and listening skills.

Jerk!

Posted on January 9th, 2015

He's needs to learn people skills

Horrible experience

Posted on January 8th, 2015

Dr. John Linder was very rude regarding my pain in the ER. Dismissing it as nothing! Like it was in my head because I had a visit to the ER prior that day for abdominal pain. Everything came back ok. I returned that evening because my symptoms got worse, I fainted and my GI issues got 10x worse. Hoping to get something to to help me, like a GI check or pecid to calm the pain. His attitude was lacking in compassion and understanding. I never was treated in my life like an idiot by a doctor or having a doctor treat me like that!! I spent 2 1/2 hours waiting for help! And he was a dissapointment!! I went to another hospital where they found I had ulcers in my stomach and a bacterial infection in my intestines, causing the issues. 2 times in the Chandler ER and no one could figure that out?Until a new hospital did there own test and treated me accordingly without a CT scan but by stool test and endoscopy. I do not recommend him at all to anyone. I don't understand Dr. Linder being a doctor without people skills and respect for those who come in trust to be help, then to be judged!!!

Amazing experience

Posted on June 26th, 2014

I visited the ER late at night with a strange illness. "JJ" was absolutely amazing. He sat with me an explained my options. We commiserated a bit on similar experiences as he was getting to know me. Bottom line I felt well cared for. These days that is rare. Thanks doc.

Posted on October 30th, 2012

Dr. Linder is was such a caring daughter when I took in my 3 yr old daughter. He was compassionate and knew what he was talking about. He has grea bedside manner one of the best docs so far I have encountered!! Very blessed to have had him as our emergency doctor. :)

Posted on November 8th, 2011

emergency room visit for high blood pressure. He was the best we have seen in several other visit to other Emergency rooms for the same problem. He told us what we needed to know and how to handle the problem better than we had in the past.

Posted on November 10th, 2015