Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. John R Lindstrom has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. John R Lindstrom has the following 16 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Wrist Injury
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. John R Lindstrom has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John R Lindstrom is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I would NOT advise anyone to use this Doctor for ANY type of surgery! He is rude, unprofessional, and really does not have a clue about knee surgeries. My knee is in worse shape now then before my surgery. I have talked to several of his past patients and I have NOT found one that has been happy with his services. Thanks, Dr. Lindstrom! Maybe it's time to retire and start fishing.
46 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Dr. John R Lindstrom accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John R Lindstrom, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Appleton, WI, in this video.
Dr. John R Lindstrom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Appleton, WI.