Dr. John Linz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Linz?

Posted on February 7th, 2017

Overall dr Linz was thorough and I had complete faith he'd do a great job. Just a week after surgery I feel pretty good. Thanks Dr Linz.

Don't waste your time

Posted on September 7th, 2016

Do your research and find a specialist that understands bedside manner being so important when you are struggling. This specialist should never be considered compassionate when it comes to dealing with patients. He does not listen. He does not care about how your injury is impacting your life. If you want to feel like you are part of an assembly line then he's your man. Otherwise, steer clear of him.

Posted on July 7th, 2016

I had my ankle replacement in 2004 after having I Nguyen numerous other surgeries and am I ever thankful for Dr. Links and his experience. It was the best thing I ever did. My ankle is like new again. It healed exactly like he told me it would. He explained everything to me so I knew what to expect. His office staff is the best. Everyone takes your problem and helps you through it. His bedside manner is very friendly and helpful. He spent more than enough time with me at each follow-up appointments. God bless him I hope he is in practice for many years to come. I would hate to find another specialist for my ankle.

Still in pain 2 years later !!

Posted on March 20th, 2016

Went to Dr. Linz for Hallux Rigidus. He performed surgery and 2 years later I still have the problem!!! I was off work 3 1/2 months went to physical therapy and spent a lot of money out of pocket only to have to have the same surgery again this summer by a more qualified surgeon !!!

High Quality Care

Posted on February 12th, 2015

There was a time lag that was longer than I would have liked to get into see Dr. Linz but the care was excellent.

Posted on December 30th, 2014

Very compassionate and loves his job. Great physician.

ankle replacement

Posted on March 20th, 2014

still a lot of pain got infection on incison ,couldn't do therapy so ankle healed stiff still painfull, stays swelled all the time my thoughts infection was not treated kept getting worse befor anything was done took a total of 9 months

Terrible experience, he should have known better

Posted on January 17th, 2014

He's somewhat creepy and comes across similar to a tv announcer. My main problem with him is that his whole approach to the healing process was to never use the ankle, therefore it never healed properly and I had to get another surgery. When I kept coming and asking what was wrong, he couldn't help me and after months referred me to someone else.

My opinion is Dr. Linz is THE BEST!!

Posted on March 10th, 2013

If you have been lucky enough to have found this Dr. as I have, you've found the BEST! Having had 5 bones already fused in my foot and needing at least another 17 fused, you can imagine that I'm not a patient for just any ol Dr.! When I was finding a new Dr., three others said they could not help me, I was past repair! Instantly after seeing MRIs and x-rays, Dr. Linz had a plan! And, it sounds good to me!! After surgery in May and I know how the surgery went, I'll come in and leave more feedback. But, I KNOW that between the Lord and Dr. Linz in the operating room, things are going to be good and life will return to wonderful!

Very satisfied

Posted on September 27th, 2012

I was surprised to see other reviews giving him low marks for bedside manner. He is busy, but will spend as much time as you need if you present articulate questions about the condition or treatment. He doesn't have time to chat because someone with an problem just as important as your problem is waiting in the next room. Also, I have had non-medical additional questions answered by his very competent staff. He also takes time to discuss realistic outcomes from surgery...so LISTEN. That way you have reasonable expectations.

Posted on July 5th, 2012

I have had type 1 diabetes for many, many years and have had a multitude of physicians, some better than others. But I must say that Dr. Linz had the worst bedside manner I have EVER experienced. He was extremely rude and abrupt. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy.

Posted on May 5th, 2012

I have seen Dr Linz 2 times and am awaiting foot surgery to correct the mess made by another otrhopedic surgeon. He is professional, through and seems to know exactly what needs to be done. The othere surgeon while a plesant person, was in and out, did not inform me of the length of recovery, and bordered on flippant. Dr Linz appears to have none of those poor qualities, at least so far!