Dr. John Littleford Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. John Littleford?

Flu

Flu

Get the facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms, who gets it, and what vaccines are available to prevent it.

a good man

Dr Littleford is both knowledgeable and kind. A win win for me! My pain was GONE for the 1 st time in decades!!

AWFUL & UNCARING

HE IS A STUCK UP SNOT. I SAW HIM FOR YEARS. I WAS KIND OF LOCKED IN DUE TO INSURANCE & HAD BEEN TOLD HE WAS GOOD. GOOD AT PRESCRIBING PILLS. I STOPPED BECAUSE OF HIS ATTITUDE, SAW A LOCAL CHIRO & WAS OFF OF PAIN PILLS & FEELING BETTER IN 3 MONTHS.

Don't go to this ( Dr. )

50 dollars for each prolotherapy injections not covered by insurance. This Dr. promised me he could help me with my pain as nothing nor no Dr. has been able to do thus far. Ever since my first ( adjustment ) I have been in more pain, never dealt with a Dr. who so disorganized when I went to my appointments 2 in one month he liked to do alot. He never remembers what he was treating me for. Awful, scary and not a nice person at all.

Great doc, terrible receptionist!

I have been seeing Dr.Littleford for over a year now and has no issues with this office until a new receptionist took over for Marcie. I believe her name is Kelsie and after having several interactions with her in person and over the phone I find her blatantly rude, unprofessional, and uncaring. I would rather find a brand new doc than interact with this bratty child again!

JRS

I have seen Dr.Littleford several times now. I can't praise him enough. After a lifetime of pain- It's shocking to have the pain go away at all! There IS Hope!!

Very patient

He has helped with treastment to the point I am not having hopital visits as much.

Good Doc just pricey

Dr. Littleford is a great doctor however he does over charge $ along with has patients come in for office visits way to much (once even twice a week) - He is very caring but being as the office visits are so offten and costly I had no choice but to try a new doctor that by far was of NO comparison. Office staff could have definitely been more friendly.

Dr. John Littleford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Parker, CO.