Dr. John T Liu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John T Liu?

Dr. Liu is a very good doctor. He treats patients with respect and does not talk down or lecture. He does get annoyed if you don't see him regularly and will refuse to refill medications, but that's because he 's conscientious. Unfortunately his pleasant manner has not rubbed off on the staff.

Good Patient

I have been Dr. Liu's patient since 2005 when I completed a kidney transplant. Many years of his care and concern about me let become a good patient. I need his many advices when I firstly need a doctor's good idea. Thanks his a good patient manner that always encouraged me to stand well both in health and spirit. I would highly recommand those patients who need a good doctors' care and a medical treatment, try to visit this doctor. Thank you Dr. Liu!

Dr. John T Liu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.