Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. John Livingston
Dr. John Livingston, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boise, ID. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Internal Medicine. Dr. Livingston is affiliated with St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center, Walter Knox Memorial Hospital and Mercy Medical Center - Nampa. He speaks English.
Dr. John Livingston has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. John Livingston is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 4
Dr. Livingston removed my sigmoid colon in 2004 and during this process, he made several mistakes, which has made me sick for years. I just had my gallbladder removed and during that surgery, the doctor had to make certain repairs that were made by Dr. John Livingston. He is a bad surgeon and I hope no one uses him in the future
Dr. Livingston is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Walter Knox Memorial Hospital
Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Treasure Valley Hospital
St Lukes Meridian Med Center
St Alphonsus Reg Med Ctr, Boise, Id
Saint Alphonsus, Rmc
37 Years Experience
The Ohio State University
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions8756 W Emerald St, Boise, ID
Dr. John Livingston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boise, ID.