Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John M Lofgreen has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. John M Lofgreen has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. John M Lofgreen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
At first I thought it was me because I had seen mostly good ratings but after today I see more bad ratings supporting my experience. Staff is total rude, front to back. When they make a mistake they make sure to tell you its your fault. Wait times are terrible and you can barely get a word in. Good thing I didn't have much time investment in this office.
I do not recommend this doctor at all. I have had numerous visits with him and am going to get a new doctor. You have to wait at least an average of 45 minutes, even when you are the first appt. of the day!! He doesn't take time to explain what he thinks are your problems, & gets short with you if you ask questions. His nurse Leah is unbearable -- so rude and uncaring -- she doesn't even look at you, much less smile! She also complains if she doesn't like your perfume, can you believe it?!?!
Dr. Lofgreen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1981
Dr. John M Lofgreen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLofgreen Family Medicine Pllc, 1257 W Warner Rd Ste A4, Chandler, AZ
Dr. John M Lofgreen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.