- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John R Loftus MD
Dr. John R Loftus, MD is a doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA. They have 37 years of experience. Their specialties include Anesthesiology. They speak English.
Dr. John R Loftus has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. John R Loftus has the following 1 expertise
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Dr. John R Loftus Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. John R Loftus
Dr. Loftus graduated from the George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences in 1983. Dr. Loftus works in Oakland, CA and specializes in Anesthesiology.