4.8

Have you seen Dr. John J Lomonaco?

Better than I ever expected...

What an amazing experience and outcome. I was so completely nervous even though I was referred to Dr. Lomonaco. As soon as I interviewed him I knew he was the right doctor. Completely put me at ease and everything went better than expected. I could not be more happy with my mommy makeover. I feel like it is my head on someone else's body. Great experience!

Amazing doc, practice, and most importantly job

I love love love Dr. lamanaco and the entire staff! They are very professional, personable, knowledgeable, kind and thorough. I never for one second have felt anything other than comfortable and ease with them. They did an expert job on my surgery and continue to take amazing care of me and I am glad I chose this practice for my needs. Thanks guys!

Dr. LoMonaco is the best

I love Dr. LoMonaco and all his office staff. From the moment I walked in the door I felt right at home. He is an excellent doctor and has a wonderful bedside manner. Go see him, you won't regret it .

Horrible choice

Im very disappointed with my surgery results and with the way Dr. L and his staff treated me. My incision ended up infected and I received very minimal attention and help from them. Afterward I still didn't receive much attention from any staff members. Im now having issues getting my hospital bills taken care of even though Dr. L provides insurance to his patients. Ive was lied to about my claim being started. After calling the office with the hospital on the line, they finally did my insurance claim. In my opinion terrible staff and Doctor.

Disappointed

There are a lot of hidden fees associated worn his procedure. He says that the process is satisfaction guaranteed. Each time you have something done, you have to pay the hospital's fee. Needless to say, my implants were inserted above the muscle and not under add I requested. He broke the pocket of the left breast, causing it to fall to the side of my chest every time I lay on my back. He removed the demarcation for my cleavage so it appears as a uni boob. I have s hard time weigh bras bc my breast fall from the bottom. The demarcation there has also been removed. The demarcation for my stomach has been removed, allowing fat deposits to form in the vigina area. I am displeased with the services rendered by Dr lomonaco and his staff. He never tried to fix any of my concerns. His response was always "give it time the tissue its swollen. $78,000 wasted.

Wonderful Tummy Tuck/Breast Implant Replacement

Breast Implant Replacement/Tummy Tuck After I read numerous on line reviews about different plastic surgeons, Doctor, John Lo Monaco appeared to be the surgeon with the qualifications I was looking for. At his office, Dr. Lo Monaco answered with confidence, all of my many questions making me feel at ease. The depth of his knowledge and his compassion made me feel safe. I knew I made the right choice. Fifteen years ago, I had breast implants and I needed them to be replaced. And after my pregnancy with twins, my tummy had stretched out. Throughout the surgery preparation, the medical staff explained with clarity, what to do and not to do, before and after surgery. I really felt like I was in good hands. We also discussed my skin type which is subject to keloid. I was happy to know that Dr. Lo Monaco and his Surgical Assistant, Destiny were experienced in surgeries on my type of dark skin tone. After surgery, Dr. Lo Monaco repaired my breasts and now they look more natural. However, one of the most important things he did with my breasts was that he thoroughly cleaned and removed scar tissue, which had formed as a result of my first implants. He then sent a sample of the substance to the lab for biopsy to make sure that everything was ok. Luckily, the results from the lab came out negative. And just for that, I’m grateful. As for my tummy tuck, Dr. Lo Monaco did an outstanding job! He definitely used his magical talents to make me look and feel beautiful. My stomach is flatter than it has ever been and I also lost weight. Thank you Dr. Lo Monaco, you and your entire staff are exceptional. And each time I travel to your office, Nathalie, your other Assistant, is always there to welcome me with her warm smile and take care of my needs.

Fantastic results!

The results from my surgery are absolutely jaw-dropping! I expected good results from the surgery, but the skill and judgement that Dr. Lomonaco and Destiny had was outstanding! My incision line is flawless! The Body lift and breast lift provided results way better than I ever expected! They have an eye for what will look great! I visited with several surgeons before choosing Dr. Lomonaco and I am very happy and grateful that I went with him and his team. I do not believe I would have had these fantastic results with anyone else. The results speak for themselves! Furthermore, the care, communication, and attention to detail the entire staff provided was very comforting during the entire process. The care at the hospital was also outstanding, and doc visited many times over the weekend to check on me. You just feel like family with them! You won’t find that anywhere else!

The Best Doctor EVER

I had my breast done and at first I was nervous and didn't know what to expect. I went in with a little knowledge my first appointment and I came out feeling like I knew enough about what I was about to do. First, I want to THANK Dr. Lomonaco for doing an excellent job on my breast argumentation. He made me feel comfortable the entire time I saw in during my visits with him to get information on whether I wanted the surgery or not. He made me so comfortable during surgery and the person who took me to my surgery, he made her feel welcomed and let her know after t surgery that I was doing good. That was A PLUS for me because most doctors don't have that one on one talk with the patients spouse or family member letting them know how everything turned out and just giving that person that since of assurance. I want to THANK his staff as well because they were so professional and welcoming every time I visited the office. Destiny Scott, his surgical assistant ROCKS. She's so knowledgeable and LOVES what she does for a living. She made me feel Comfortable the entire time I visited up until I had surgery. I've called her since then to ask questions and she has been so willing and giving me so much information about what to do and what not to do. I just want to say THANK YOU guys again. I'm so pleased with your service and professionalism.

AMAZING!!!!

Not only was my experience amazing, the atmosphere and environment that the nurses set is a family one and I would highly recommend them for their ability to proactively help and understand what is going on and as painless as they can possibly help is what helps the most!

Love, love, love Dr. L

Dr. LoMonaco and his staff are amazing!!! Following a 100 pound weight loss, I “shopped” around for a Plastic Surgeon to handle my tummy tuck but never felt safe, confident nor comfortable with the staff or doctor I was meeting with. Not until a friend referred me to Dr. LoMonaco and I went in for my consult did I know I had found “the one”. His staff from day one has always treated me as if I am an old friend as opposed to just a paying client. They are very friendly and courteous and answered any and every question I had. Dr. LoManco went over everything I should expect before, during and after the procedure. I felt very safe and confident in his knowledge and experience. My surgery went smoothly and Destinty, Dr. LoManaco’s surgical assistant did an AMAZING job on my incision and belly button. I am 1000% pleased with my current results (8 weeks post op). After surgery care was great as well, Destiny was available 24/7 via phone or text if I needed her. I am sooo looking forward to my final results and recommend everyone go to see Dr. LoMonaco and his staff.

Karen Ritchey

My 23 year old daughter had a breast lift and reduction. She is ecstatic , as they look awesome. I would highly recommend Dr. Lomonaco, as he is the best.

Great experience at Dr. Lomonaco

Great team.. successful surgery great doctor who knows exactly what you want and he's going to do his best for your surgery he is one of a kind! Everyone there is extremely kind and friendly. They really make you feel comfortable and welcomed. I was very impressed with the Doctors knowledge and how well he understood my goals. Dr. Lomonaco was able to inspire confidence in me based on the fact that he listened to my questions and answered them to my satisfaction. Dr. Lomonaco was very thorough on his explanation of the procedures, recovery time and realistic expectations. Dr. Lomonaco and his team are well trained professionals. They are very attentive. They did an excellent job at keeping me comfortable and at ease prior to my surgery. I am beyond pleased with my results. I love they way I look and I highly reccommend this Dr. Dr. Lomonaco can make dreams come true. I will forever continue to recommend him.

Dr. John J Lomonaco is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.

Dr. John J Lomonaco Is this you?