4.8

Have you seen Dr. John J Lomonaco?

Wonderful Tummy Tuck/Breast Implant Replacement

Breast Implant Replacement/Tummy Tuck After I read numerous on line reviews about different plastic surgeons, Doctor, John Lo Monaco appeared to be the surgeon with the qualifications I was looking for. At his office, Dr. Lo Monaco answered with confidence, all of my many questions making me feel at ease. The depth of his knowledge and his compassion made me feel safe. I knew I made the right choice. Fifteen years ago, I had breast implants and I needed them to be replaced. And after my pregnancy with twins, my tummy had stretched out. Throughout the surgery preparation, the medical staff explained with clarity, what to do and not to do, before and after surgery. I really felt like I was in good hands. We also discussed my skin type which is subject to keloid. I was happy to know that Dr. Lo Monaco and his Surgical Assistant, Destiny were experienced in surgeries on my type of dark skin tone. After surgery, Dr. Lo Monaco repaired my breasts and now they look more natural. However, one of the most important things he did with my breasts was that he thoroughly cleaned and removed scar tissue, which had formed as a result of my first implants. He then sent a sample of the substance to the lab for biopsy to make sure that everything was ok. Luckily, the results from the lab came out negative. And just for that, I’m grateful. As for my tummy tuck, Dr. Lo Monaco did an outstanding job! He definitely used his magical talents to make me look and feel beautiful. My stomach is flatter than it has ever been and I also lost weight. Thank you Dr. Lo Monaco, you and your entire staff are exceptional. And each time I travel to your office, Nathalie, your other Assistant, is always there to welcome me with her warm smile and take care of my needs.

Fantastic results!

The results from my surgery are absolutely jaw-dropping! I expected good results from the surgery, but the skill and judgement that Dr. Lomonaco and Destiny had was outstanding! My incision line is flawless! The Body lift and breast lift provided results way better than I ever expected! They have an eye for what will look great! I visited with several surgeons before choosing Dr. Lomonaco and I am very happy and grateful that I went with him and his team. I do not believe I would have had these fantastic results with anyone else. The results speak for themselves! Furthermore, the care, communication, and attention to detail the entire staff provided was very comforting during the entire process. The care at the hospital was also outstanding, and doc visited many times over the weekend to check on me. You just feel like family with them! You won’t find that anywhere else!

The Best Doctor EVER

I had my breast done and at first I was nervous and didn't know what to expect. I went in with a little knowledge my first appointment and I came out feeling like I knew enough about what I was about to do. First, I want to THANK Dr. Lomonaco for doing an excellent job on my breast argumentation. He made me feel comfortable the entire time I saw in during my visits with him to get information on whether I wanted the surgery or not. He made me so comfortable during surgery and the person who took me to my surgery, he made her feel welcomed and let her know after t surgery that I was doing good. That was A PLUS for me because most doctors don't have that one on one talk with the patients spouse or family member letting them know how everything turned out and just giving that person that since of assurance. I want to THANK his staff as well because they were so professional and welcoming every time I visited the office. Destiny Scott, his surgical assistant ROCKS. She's so knowledgeable and LOVES what she does for a living. She made me feel Comfortable the entire time I visited up until I had surgery. I've called her since then to ask questions and she has been so willing and giving me so much information about what to do and what not to do. I just want to say THANK YOU guys again. I'm so pleased with your service and professionalism.

AMAZING!!!!

Not only was my experience amazing, the atmosphere and environment that the nurses set is a family one and I would highly recommend them for their ability to proactively help and understand what is going on and as painless as they can possibly help is what helps the most!

Love, love, love Dr. L

Dr. LoMonaco and his staff are amazing!!! Following a 100 pound weight loss, I “shopped” around for a Plastic Surgeon to handle my tummy tuck but never felt safe, confident nor comfortable with the staff or doctor I was meeting with. Not until a friend referred me to Dr. LoMonaco and I went in for my consult did I know I had found “the one”. His staff from day one has always treated me as if I am an old friend as opposed to just a paying client. They are very friendly and courteous and answered any and every question I had. Dr. LoManco went over everything I should expect before, during and after the procedure. I felt very safe and confident in his knowledge and experience. My surgery went smoothly and Destinty, Dr. LoManaco’s surgical assistant did an AMAZING job on my incision and belly button. I am 1000% pleased with my current results (8 weeks post op). After surgery care was great as well, Destiny was available 24/7 via phone or text if I needed her. I am sooo looking forward to my final results and recommend everyone go to see Dr. LoMonaco and his staff.

Karen Ritchey

My 23 year old daughter had a breast lift and reduction. She is ecstatic , as they look awesome. I would highly recommend Dr. Lomonaco, as he is the best.

Great experience at Dr. Lomonaco

Great team.. successful surgery great doctor who knows exactly what you want and he's going to do his best for your surgery he is one of a kind! Everyone there is extremely kind and friendly. They really make you feel comfortable and welcomed. I was very impressed with the Doctors knowledge and how well he understood my goals. Dr. Lomonaco was able to inspire confidence in me based on the fact that he listened to my questions and answered them to my satisfaction. Dr. Lomonaco was very thorough on his explanation of the procedures, recovery time and realistic expectations. Dr. Lomonaco and his team are well trained professionals. They are very attentive. They did an excellent job at keeping me comfortable and at ease prior to my surgery. I am beyond pleased with my results. I love they way I look and I highly reccommend this Dr. Dr. Lomonaco can make dreams come true. I will forever continue to recommend him.

Best surgeon in town

I visited Dr. LoMonaco after consulting with several other surgeons and immediately scheduled my procedure. The way he took his time to answer every of my concern and provided me with more information that l didn’t know made me relax and trust him. I’m yet to see a surgeon that spends over an hour consulting with his patience and providing you with more information. He’s the kind of Surgeon that Houston needs. His nurses are polite and always willing to help. Destiny and her team l say a big thank you.

No one compares to Dr. LoMonaco!

This wasn't my first rodeo with plastic surgeons. I have had two previous surgeons in the past and I feel qualified in saying Dr. LoMonaco is the cream of the crop! Aside from his gifted work, he's by far the best bedside manner I've ever experienced with ANY doctor and it's apparent how deeply he cares about his patients! My consultation was 2 hours long and I walked out feeling like an expert and had zero doubt in my mind. His staff is just as personable and thorough! Destiny and Shayla called to check on me everyday after my surgery. It's clear that he has carefully selected his nurses/staff because they really are the best and I felt I was truly important to them too. He's a one of a kind gifted artist, and even in his personal time he's working with his hands! The office displays furniture pieces he's made and the facility was entirely designed by him down to the last detail. I've heard of people traveling across the country to see their favorite doctor and that will be me if I ever leave Texas! I love Dr. LoMonaco and I feel like a jackpot winner having found him, and now my beautiful results remind me to spread the word to others! Don't waste your time and money with other Drs, your search will end here! He's the whole package and more ❤ (breast lift with implant exchange)

I'm very happy with the laser hair removal experience.

I love the fact that the staff is very friendly, call with reminders, and they make you feel comfortable there. I'm very happy with the laser hair removal outcomes. Vicky is amazing! I have sensitive skin and I have noticed no reaction to the treatment. I was able to see a big difference after the first treatment.

GREAT EXPERIENCE, EVEN BETTER RESULTS!

I set up a consultation with Dr. LoMonaco after a disappointing consultation with another doctor in my area. When I called, Vicki answered and set up the consultation. She was super friendly and helpful. At the consultation, I met with Destiny and Dr. LoMonaco. They were amazing -- put me at ease and answered all of my questions. I had a breast augmentation 10 years ago (by another doctor) and after my pregnancy, had started experiencing bottoming out on my left breast and major volume loss at the top. Dr. LoMonaco spoke with me at length about options and how to achieve my goals. I never once felt rushed or uncomfortable during this process. I had a second appointment to discuss in depth, the plan, implant type, etc. Again, the staff (Vicki, Chela, Destiny) were all great and I felt that every question was answered. On the day of surgery, the St. John Methodist Hospital staff were great. I felt relaxed during the entire process - hospital staff was attentive, anesthesiologist group was informative and talked to me before surgery, and Destiny and Dr. LoMonaco came in before surgery to go over the plan again and mark my breasts for surgery. Pain Management after surgery was great - I was able to stay ahead of the pain without feeling completely out of it and was able to get off my pain meds 3 days after surgery. This surprised me as Dr. LoMonaco had to fix my pockets in surgery from my first augmentation and correct my bottoming out issue. His incisions work and stitch work were great! His office called me daily for a week to check up on me. I was nauseous for the first few days and they were quick to call the pharmacy to help me with that. All post op appointments were great and I couldn't be happier with the results! I had full confidence in Dr. LoMonaco going in to surgery, but I couldn't have guessed how amazing his work could actually be!! I live 2 hours from Houston, and honestly, I would drive double that before going to see another doctor!

GREAT EXPERIENCE, EVEN BETTER RESULTS!!

Dr. John J Lomonaco is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Houston, TX.

Dr. John J Lomonaco Is this you?