Dr. John D Looff Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. John D Looff?

Wonderful!

I went to dr. Looff for many many years before he retired. He cared for us and held our hands during two emotional miscarriages. He rejoiced will is during three healthy deliveries. He cried with us, celebrated with us, loved on us, and was overall a wonderful dr!

Family Doctor

Dr Looff has delivered my 3 children, 4 nephews and 2 nieces along with a host of cousins and friends. We can't say enough good things about him! Kind, caring, understanding and professional. His staff is great too!

Best Dr. there is!

Dr. Looff delivered 2 of my 3 children and helped me through a miscarriage. He is a very caring person that you can trust. He is very good at what he does. My last baby was a big one and instead of making me get a c-section like I know some Drs. would do , he let me try and deliver the natural way, taking necessary precautions. Both of my deliveries with him went beautifully. Thank you Dr. Looff :)

Best Ob/Gyn in KY

Dr. Looff was my Ob when I delivered my daughter. He was very courteous, listened to me very well, and understood me. He cared about my needs and wants, and tried to do his best to see that they were met. I would deffinitely reccomend him for anyone wishing to have a happy pregnancy, trusting doctor, and given the care that one desire's. He will deffinitely be my choice for my next child. I have also left my previous provider to perform any exams and for contraception because I enjoyed my service I received with Dr. Looff and his office. I look forward to seeing him soon.

Dr. Looff's caring and concern instantly put me at ease the first time I visited him. He is a wonderful doctor!

Wonderful Doctor!

I have been to Dr. Looff for years and now my grown daughters (which his office delivered)go to him as well. He and his staff have always taken wonderful care of us answering each and every question promptly and with true concern. I have recommended MANY patients to him that agree with me that he is the best!

Dr. Looff was my OBGYN for all three of my pregnancy's. He is an excellent doctor and very professional and caring man.

Dr. John D Looff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.