Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Lopshire
Dr. John Lopshire, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Fishers, IN, with other offices in Indianapolis, IN and Danville, IN (and 3 other locations). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Lopshire is affiliated with Clarian West Medical Center, Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital and Clarian North Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Lopshire has the following 2 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Showing 5 of 5
Dr Lopshire took the time to fully explain my diagnosis and was very courteous. He went the extra mile to ensure I was well informed prior to making a decision regarding an invasive procedure. On the day of the procedure, he met again with my family and I before the procedure. the case went very well and I would recommend Dr Lopshire strongly.
Dr. Lopshire is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Clarian West Medical Center
Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Clarian North Medical Center
Hendricks Regional Health
Johnson Memorial Hospital
Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
Indianapolis VA / Roudebush VAMC
William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Indiana University Hospital
Clarian Health Partners
Riley Hospital For Children
Wishard Memorial Hospital
IU Health Physicians
Methodist Hospital Clarian Health
IU Health Methodist / IU Health University
IU Health West
IU Health North
Wishard Health Services
12 Years Experience
Graduated in 2001
Dr. John Lopshire accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Lopshire is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fishers, IN.