Dr. John R Loughrey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John R Loughrey?

Pick of Doctors

I have picked all my doctors carefully. I have seen doctors who laughed and told me I just had to deal with it. But they could not tell me what IT was. Until Dr Loughery gave me a diagnosis of Crohns I had been in pain all my life. I had been misdiagnosed, mistreated and been told by a couple of doctors they did not know what was wrong with me. This doctor is a very caring and knowledgeable person and after testing could finally tell me what was wrong. Now I live a better life with treatment helping to control my symptoms. I would not change willingly!

I have been seeing Dr Loughrey as well as my father for over 20 years and he has been a FANTASTIC doctor. Can not speak highly enough about him or his nurses.

Dr. John R Loughrey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.