Dr. John C Louras Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. John C Louras?

Not Happy!

Waited an hour my 1st visit, constantly had to answer the same questions I wrote down on the paperwork & was told to come back the following week to have a cyst out when I was told it would be taken out my 1st visit. I return the following week to finally get the cyst taken out only to wait again 45 mins, had to remind the nurses to read my paperwork instead of asking me the same questions over again, was treated like a druggie when asked if I was allergic to meds & when I was up front about having a pain contract with my primary doctor &, if any meds were to be given that I could not & would not accept them due to my contract. Finally when Dr. Louras comes in, the surgery he said he would have no problem doing, even after he had seen the location of the cyst & the surrounding area, was canceled. Are you kidding me? I wasted gas & over 3 hours for nothing! NOT IMPRESSED!

Dr. John C Louras is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rutland, VT.