Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. John A Lovier Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. John A Lovier Jr has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Showing 1 of 10
Self-verified patient of Dr. John A Lovier Jr - Posted on March 5th, 2012
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Lovier is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. John A Lovier Jr
Dr. Lovier is a native of Skaneateles and is Board Certified by the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He earned his medical degree at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, NY. He completed a Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Strong Memorial Hospital, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY. Prior to joining Auburn Obstetrics & Gynecology he was affiliated with the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Concord Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Midwifery in Concord, NH.
Locations & DirectionsCANTON POTSDAM HOSPITAL, 50 Leroy St, Potsdam, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John A Lovier Jr, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Potsdam, NY, in this video.
Dr. John A Lovier Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Potsdam, NY.