Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Lowthian
Dr. John Lowthian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sweetwater, TX, with another office in Stillwater, OK. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Lowthian is affiliated with Rolling Plains Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Lowthian has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. John Lowthian has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. John Lowthian is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Lowthian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rolling Plains Memorial Hospital
38 Years Experience
Louisiana State University at New Orleans
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Lowthian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sweetwater, TX.