Dr. John S Lozier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John S Lozier?

Life Saver

My daughter has been seeing Dr. Lozier since birth. She was born with Pulmonary Stenosis and at 3 months old had to have her first surgery. She only had a balloon done but she was only 3.5 pounds when it was done. She is 5 years old now and is in stable condition with no restrictions. she still has her heart problem but Dr. Lozier does an excellent job of following up on her and making sure i am aware of everythings he needs me to do. I love him and his whole office of people. i would highly reccommend him to anyone who has a child with heart issues.

Awful, just awful

The experience my wife and daughter had with Dr Lozier was horrible. The way this doctor and his nurse treated my four year daughter was absolutely pathetic. They were very cold, rude and unprofessional. For someone who specializes in pediatric care they should be ashamed of themselves! The nurse should not care for children as she just ignored the cries and concerns of my four year old while she tore tape from her skin and made her feel like she was a burden to have there. I would NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone and we will NEVER go back! Keep looking! There are better ones out there.

highly recommend

Dr. Lozier has been very good to work with. He closed a hole in my son's heart using a catheter. The procedure went very well and Dr. Lozier kept a close eye on my son afterward- making sure he was doing well. He is always willing to take time to talk, even though I know he is busy. I would be willing to wait longer just to see him. He does a great job making my son feel comfortable.

DR. LOZIER IS A GREAT DOCTOR. HE MADE OUR STAY A GREAT ONE. HE DID MY 9YR OLD DAUGHTER SURGERY, AND SHE'S DOING WONDERFUL.

Dr. John S Lozier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Des Moines, IA.