Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. John J Lukaszczyk has the following 1 specialty
Dr. John J Lukaszczyk has the following 3 expertise
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. John J Lukaszczyk has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 4
I had an inguinal hernia repair. The procedure went really well. I was out of the hospital same day, and I had a quick recovery. I didn't have any post-operation problems. My recovery was very fast, after a day I was walking without much pain. After a week of the operation I was almost pain free. Doctor Lukas explained to me very well the procedure, he answered all my questions, he did a good job.
NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice
NCQA-architect of America's most popular patient-centered medical home model-has extended medical home concepts to specialists: NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice Recognition. Now, specialty practices committed to access, communication and care coordination can earn accolades as the "neighbors" that surround and inform the medical home and colleagues in primary care.
34 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Hahnemann University Hospital
Dr. John J Lukaszczyk accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsThomas J Tachovsky Md, 800 Ostrum St, Fountain Hill, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John J Lukaszczyk, MD - Surgery in Fountain Hill, PA, in this video.
Dr. John J Lukaszczyk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fountain Hill, PA.