Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John P Lundeby has the following 1 specialty
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Showing 5 of 13
Yesterday I thought I was going for 2nd consultation and to pay half of the amount owed. I was told that in my first consultation I was given extensive information and yet I felt that they gloss over details for a lipo abdomilplasty. When you go for a consultation you don't have a list of questions to ask since you don't know what will be shared. I started calling the office to have questions answered most of the staff did not know. I was told by a staff member that it was find to come in again because they wanted me to be comfortable. I didn't realize that I was being "tagged' for every time I called. The doctor said that his staff were trained to look for certain people with certain characterists and that he was not going to do my surgery. I was shocked. He claimed that I was not ready but I was so ready. Just don't ask many question or you will be tagged as to how many calls you make. Your communication with this doctor should be comfortable and all your concerns should be taken care of.
I had a wonderful experience @ Shape Cosmetic Surgery & Med Spa, PLLC with Dr. Lundeby. He took his time in my consult to answer all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. I would recommend Dr. Lundeby to anyone looking for a great cosmetic surgical experience. I called Dr. Lundeby two days post operative with a question and he was very pleasant.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
San Joaquin General Hospital
Dr. John P Lundeby accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John P Lundeby in this video.
Dr. John P Lundeby is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coeur D Alene, ID.