Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John W Lyzanchuk has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 12
Aside from letting me know that I had low vitamin D levels he was not very helpful. When I had told him that I was depressed b/c I had a hard time focusing on things (sort of like A.D.D.) He just gave me an anti-depressant and didn't even bother to look into my inquiries about poss. ADD or whatever it was that was causing my concentration issues. I was not unfocused because of being depressed, I was depressed because of the fact that my concentration was lacking so badly that it was effecting my entire life. Furthermore, after it was confirmed that I was allergic to magnesium by another doctor (at the same office mind you), he tried denying that that was possible ONLY because he had never heard of it. He never actually looked into it to confirm one way or another. Just because you've never heard of it doesn't mean it's not a possibility. Sometimes the most ransom stuff is possible. Furthermore, I had to come back to have him sign a piece of paper regarding the unecessary anti-depressant he gave me, and he tried to get me to set up an appointment w/ him just to sign the paper. I did not have insurance at the time, and an appointment would have costed me nearly $100. Really? $100 to sign a piece of paper? After I pointed it out to the lady at the front desk and complained he finally did it w/o making an appointment. Uck.
This doctor is not considerate of your information or opinion. He is quick to prescribe any drug that he thinks may work, doesn't care to look for the root cause and doesn't spend more than five minutes diagnosing. I think doctors with this "throw drugs at it and see if it works" should just quit their jobs and work at pharmacy. I do not recommend this doctor if your are looking for real honest relief/remedy to your issue.
43 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. John W Lyzanchuk accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsQuality Care Medical Clinic, 611 N 39th Ave, Yakima, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John W Lyzanchuk in this video.
Dr. John W Lyzanchuk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yakima, WA.