Dr. John Lyzanchuk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Lyzanchuk?

Office visit

Posted on October 15th, 2016

I love my Dr., because he is thoughtful even though I am hard to diagnose sometimes. The meds. he distributes is to give best care. Yes, I would and do give his name to others if they have no Dr.. All my trust is in him. tyvm Dr. Lyzanchuk, DO

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

Aside from letting me know that I had low vitamin D levels he was not very helpful. When I had told him that I was depressed b/c I had a hard time focusing on things (sort of like A.D.D.) He just gave me an anti-depressant and didn't even bother to look into my inquiries about poss. ADD or whatever it was that was causing my concentration issues. I was not unfocused because of being depressed, I was depressed because of the fact that my concentration was lacking so badly that it was effecting my entire life. Furthermore, after it was confirmed that I was allergic to magnesium by another doctor (at the same office mind you), he tried denying that that was possible ONLY because he had never heard of it. He never actually looked into it to confirm one way or another. Just because you've never heard of it doesn't mean it's not a possibility. Sometimes the most ransom stuff is possible. Furthermore, I had to come back to have him sign a piece of paper regarding the unecessary anti-depressant he gave me, and he tried to get me to set up an appointment w/ him just to sign the paper. I did not have insurance at the time, and an appointment would have costed me nearly $100. Really? $100 to sign a piece of paper? After I pointed it out to the lady at the front desk and complained he finally did it w/o making an appointment. Uck.

Posted on January 8th, 2016

Wonderful Man

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

Great doctor, understanding and caring!!!!

Old school doctor

Posted on February 20th, 2014

This doctor is not considerate of your information or opinion. He is quick to prescribe any drug that he thinks may work, doesn't care to look for the root cause and doesn't spend more than five minutes diagnosing. I think doctors with this "throw drugs at it and see if it works" should just quit their jobs and work at pharmacy. I do not recommend this doctor if your are looking for real honest relief/remedy to your issue.

Posted on October 16th, 2017